Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN, Pre-Post Procedure (evenings) – Kettering Medical
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Second Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 72 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.90
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Experienced Nurse Sign-On Bonus - $12,500
- External candidates only
- Must have at least 1 year of acute care experience
- Requires an 18 month commitment
Loan Repayment for New Grads Bedside RNs
- $17,000 available for day shift
- $30,000 available for night shift
*Loan must be in active repayment and through a federally recognized loan provider
Responsibilities & Requirements
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments
Applicants Must Have:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (ACEN or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
BSN preferred. 3-5 years Med.-Surg. or PeriOperative experience required. Fluency in use of Epic.