Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transport/Phlebotomy/EKG-Grandview Medical Center-Full-time 1st shift
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Patient Care Support
- Job Type
- First Shift
- # of Openings
- 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the health care experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Transports patients to specialized treatment or other areas of the hospital.
- Providing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other interdisciplinary personnel.
- Performs pre-analytic processing of specimens; collects specimens; accessions, labels and distributes specimens including blood samples by venipuncture and capillary puncture in all patient areas
- Instructs patients in the collection of urine samples and tolerance test in in all patient areas.
- Other duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
2+ years of phlebotomy experience