Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Custodian / Maintenance Tech
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- Standard Building
Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Custodian or Maintenance Technician to help manage the general maintenance and curb appeal of the apartment community. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping customers. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Sweeping debris from exterior/interior as needed.
- Cleaning Leasing Office daily.
- Cleaning elevators daily and waxing floor as needed.
- Fluff & Dust vacant apartments.
- Clean Guest Suite as needed.
- Make sure all 22 floors are and free of cardboard from move ins as needed.
- Clean and refill coffee machine daily.
- Re-stock and clean Bark Park daily.
- Perform light maintenance as needed such as replacing light bulbs, installing appliances and more.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. HVAC certification is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.