Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Worker
at Malace HR
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Part Time
Currently seeking Food Service Workers for School Cafeteria Setting
Monday through Friday, 8 am start, 5.5 hours shifts, $12.50-13.50/hour
Requires fingerprint background check and drug screen.
Prepares and portions food and beverage items; sets up food items, condiments and utensils for cafeteria line or snack bar; serves food; and maintains adequate supply of dishes, utensils, glasses, etc.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers' needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to company safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs