Maple Wood Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nursing Assistant/Caregiver/STNA - Full-time and Part-time all shifts - Luxury Senior Living
at Maple Wood Senior Living
Nursing Assistant/Caregiver/State-Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Nursing Assistants/Caregivers/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
Maplewood at Chardon is hiring Nursing Assistants/Caregivers/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) with rotating weekend and holiday availability a must for Full-time 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, & 11pm - 7a , Part-time 3pm- 11pm.
We offer ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs
Maplewood also offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, insurance deductibles, paid time-off, voluntary Aflac, a 401K plan and more!
APPLY NOW or join us for open interviews every Tuesday from 1pm - 4pm
Maplewood at Chardon, 12350 Bass Lake Rd Chardon, OH
The Nursing Assistant (Resident Services Assistant) plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance based on the individual resident service plan.
- Provide outstanding customer experience for residents and their loved ones, as well as other visitors to the community
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene, and mobility
- Maintain an awareness of each resident's general state of physical and mental health and report any changes at once to the nursing staff and/or Executive Director
- Respond to resident and family requests in a timely and professional manner
- Assist residents in keeping apartments/units clean, neat and orderly
- Answer calls for assistance and attend to residents needs promptly
- Medication prompting as assigned
- Assist residents with clothing and laundry needs
- Assist residents with meal selection, service, and eating
- Assist with activity program as assigned and ensure residents are engaged in meaningful activities/programs
- Maintain records according to policy and document as needed
- Complete monthly in-service education hours as required by state specific regulations and company policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or other department heads
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Experience working in assisted living or another home care or long term care setting preferred
- State-Tested Nursing Assistant License (STNA) accepted
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.