Maple Wood Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Nurse Educator - Part-Time - Luxury Senior Living
at Maple Wood Senior Living
RN Nurse Educator
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking caring and dedicated RN Nurse Educator to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
Maplewood at Twinsburg, Cuyahoga and Chardon are hiring an RN Nurse Educator Part-Time 9am-5pm 1-2 day a week (4-6 times a month).
We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & no-cost uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am-6pm
An RN Nurse Educator assists and supports the Resident Services Director with the overall caregiver training during orientation for new caregiver hires.
- Provide a hands on training for caregivers during orientation in a provided training space and training tools
- Able to teach, communicate and verify caregiver competencies
- Follow orientation guidelines, presentation and checklist
- Willing to travel to all Maplewood Senior Livings in Ohio (Twinsburg, Cuyahoga and Chardon)
- Required Registered Nurse (RN)
- BSN Preferred
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.