Maple Wood Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Server - Full-time & Part-time - Luxury Senior Living
at Maple Wood Senior Living
Servers - Full-time & Part-time
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Servers to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Chardon is currently hiring Servers for Full-time & Part-time shifts.
We offer: ? Competitive wages ? Flexible shifts ? Paid training & uniforms ? Growth opportunities ? Bonus & incentive programs
Maplewood also offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, insurance deductibles, paid time-off, voluntary Aflac, a 401K plan and more!
APPLY NOW or join us for open interviews every Tuesday from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
Maplewood Chardon, 12350 Bass Lake Rd Chardon, Ohio
The Server is responsible for assisting in the set-up, service and cleaning of the dining room. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with the Maplewood Senior Living philosophy.
- Performs all assignments prior to the opening of the dining room. A preopening list of duties will be posted
- Assists with meal service under supervision of the Dining Service Supervisor or Culinary Services Director
- Assures that the snack area, including front lobby refreshments, is properly stocked and kept neat and clean
- Assists in keeping dining room clean and properly arranged for residents
- Knows the menu and how the food is prepared before each meal
- Perform all assignments after the residents have left the dining room. A closing duties list will be posted
- Attend to other tasks as assigned by the Culinary Services Director
- Be familiar with the OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures
- Knowledge of fire and safety procedures
- Food handling operations
- Operation of kitchen appliances such as a microwave, coffee maker, ice machine, office equipment, etc.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.