Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Martin Group
Kia of Beavercreek is seeking automotive Sales Consultants to join our team!
The dealership is part of Martin Automotive Group, recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Automotive Group is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment
- Aggressive Salary Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- We offer a full menu of Benefits and Incentives to our employees to including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401K options and more!
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Generous employee incentives/discounts
- Down Payment & Monthly Payment Assistance on Brand Vehicle Purchase!
- Brand-certified training
- Career Development
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer