Mary Jane Prigge Consulting
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Management Systems Analyst - USAF
at Mary Jane Prigge Consulting
Company Order Number:
# of openings:
Financial Management Systems Analyst
Dayton, OH 45431
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Security Clearance Requirement: Current NAC/NACI check for a Secret security clearance
We are working directly with a hiring manager to hire a Financial Management Systems Analyst who will work in support of the Air Force DEAMS program. This is a functional support role and requires a thorough understanding of Air Force legacy financial processes (i.e. Interfund, requisitions, commitments, obligations) and systems such as the Integrated Accounts Payable System (IAPS) and the Commanders’ Resource Integration System (CRIS). Experience with Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS) is required.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Provide requirement analysis, implementation, sustainment, and enhancement of Procure-to-Pay (P2P) module including process functionality, configurations, and common extensions.
- Develop and execute test scripts during system acceptance, integration testing, and Post-Production Support (PPS) patch releases.
- Provide analysis and problem resolution for fixes to reported problems escalated from help desk team.
- Review functional and technical design documents.
- Participate in DEAMS process improvement workshops.
- Identify processes, document gaps, and provide solutions to bridge gaps and enhance processes.
Required education and experience includes:
- U.S. citizenship
- Current NAC/NACI check for a Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 years of related Financial Management experience.
- Ability to make detailed recommendations on substantive organizational programs and ability to negotiate effectively with others to accept and implement recommendations.
- Strong understanding of Air Force legacy processes (i.e. Interfund, requisitions, commitments, obligations) and systems such as the Integrated Accounts Payable System IAPS) and the Commanders’ Resource Integration System (CRIS).
- Understanding and experience with Oracle Federal Financials modules related to P2P processes.
- Availability to travel in support of DEAMS, as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Desired experience includes:
Familiarity with Defense Cash Accountability System (DCAS), Departmental Cash Management System (DCMS), Treasury Reporting, Working Capital Funds, Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS), or G-Invoicing