Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MCPc, inc
- Experience (Years)
- Information Technology
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
MCPc is a global data protection company that improves the security and financial well-being of our clients.
We protect data, manage the complexity and sustainability of technology, empower employee performance, and ultimately reduce business risk.
Our Chain-of-Custody Security Solutions (SM) Platform provides holistic end-to-end lifecycle management to protect data on the most vulnerable cyber-attack surfaces – every smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, and IoT device our clients use to do business every day.
With headquarters in Cleveland, OH, MCPc has a global footprint to do business in 80 countries. 2019 will see new operations opening in Mississauga, Canada, just southwest of Toronto, and in Tilburg, Netherlands to service Europe. We serve our clients through five integrated business units: Secure Technology Logistics, Managed Security Solutions, Secure Technology Asset Disposition, IT Asset Management, and IT Talent Solutions.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are focused on recruiting, training, and retaining top talent at every level in our organization.
The Citrix Administrator will be responsible for customer project implementations as well as service ticket activities. MCPc is extremely serious about providing unprecedented levels of customer service and the delivery of advanced desktop, server, and application solutions.
- Maintenance and administration of virtual solutions for our customers.
- Test and tune up of customer network facilities.
- Working with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on implementation, optimization and ongoing management.
- Providing high-level support and technical expertise in virtual desktop technology.
- Troubleshoot Applications, create and trouble Citrix sessions
- Infrastructural Components in Citrix Database, StoreFront, Licensing, Provisioning Server, VMware, 2FA, Active Directory and Studio in a medium / large company, consisting of a multiple domain environment.
- Work with end users constantly updating and upgrading 50+ applications in the environment on multiple master targets. Deploying to test groups, verify then deploy on maintenance windows.
- Setup, configure, patch/update, upgrade, troubleshoot and maintain Citrix environment and HA paired NetScaler.
- Analyze all aspects of the existing infrastructure and recommend and deploy modifications that will optimize system reliability, availability, serviceability, security, scalability and performance.
- Strong customer service orientation and skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting a Citrix VDI, XenDesktop, XenApp.
- Experience with Citrix StoreFront
- Certifications such as VCP, CCA-V, MCSE, NetApp, are desired.
- Must possess excellent communication skills including a strong passion for customer focus.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Professionalism in a business environment.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.