Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MCPc, inc
- Experience (Years)
- Information Technology
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
MCPc is a global data protection company that improves the security and financial well-being of our clients.
We protect data, manage the complexity and sustainability of technology, empower employee performance, and ultimately reduce business risk.
Our Chain-of-Custody Security Solutions (SM) Platform provides holistic end-to-end lifecycle management to protect data on the most vulnerable cyber-attack surfaces – every smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, and IoT device our clients use to do business every day.
With headquarters in Cleveland, OH, MCPc has a global footprint to do business in 80 countries. 2019 will see new operations opening in Mississauga, Canada, just southwest of Toronto, and in Tilburg, Netherlands to service Europe. We serve our clients through five integrated business units: Secure Technology Logistics, Managed Security Solutions, Secure Technology Asset Disposition, IT Asset Management, and IT Talent Solutions.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are focused on recruiting, training, and retaining top talent at every level in our organization.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for overall customer satisfaction as it relates to their use of PC's, laptops, applications, and other peripherals. This individual must be very customer focused and have the ability to resolve technical issues in a timely and professional manner. Be willing and able to travel to different customer locations throughout North East, Ohio.
- Provides level 2-3 customer support services for all computer, printer, and other peripheral devices.
- Experience with complex multi-vendor environment.
- Windows 10 Administration, Office 365 experience( Skype for Business and Exchange troubleshooting)
- Ability to manage a Windows domain with knowledge of setting up GPOs/Accounts and file Directories.
- Familiarity with Azure/Intune a plus for troubleshooting but not required
- Deploys and administers antivirus software, security patches, and system updates.
- Logs comments for all service requests, incidents and change orders performed.
- Configures and images PC systems and provides responsive delivery to customers.
- Provides equipment maintenance services, including repair and component replacement services for all platforms.
- A solid understanding of LAN design, network protocols, client configuration, IP addressing, and remote connectivity.
- Configure and troubleshoot hardware and software including: desktops, laptops, handheld devices, and printers.
- Actively shares knowledge with other IT members and improves the tools and processes used by department personnel.
- Moves, adds, and makes changes for equipment and software deployment.
- Performs other functions as assigned and actively participates in special projects as assigned.
- Certifications in CompTIA A+, Microsoft, and/or Network +, preferred; with an Associate or Bachelor degree in the field of computer technology.
- Minimum of 3 years equivalent work experience as a technician
- Must posses strong attention to detail
- Professional demeanor is a necessity
- Ability to follow strict protocols while maintaining an empathetic approach to in assisting the end user.
- Strong documentation skills from issue to resolution.
- Experience supporting Microsoft products in an Enterprise, Windows 10, Azure/Intune, Exchange
- Experience with PC device support in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Active Directory User and Computers and GPO
- PC hardware and peripheral troubleshooting experience
- PC application support and troubleshooting experience
- Proven customer service and communication skills (phone, written and in person)
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.