Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,700 people across 36 countries.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician.
- Conduct maintenance work, service requests and preventative maintenance;
- Assist with internal and external property-related custodial needs;
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, tools and supplies in work order system while keeping a neat and orderly supply room;
- Identify proactive maintenance items and create action plans to review with supervisor to keep campus interior brand to established standards;
- Communicate facilities-related matters and concerns to management as appropriate;
- Regularly utilize technology and systems to receive and respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner keeping complete and accurate documentation of time, materials, inventory, etc.;
- Completion of all assigned safety and training programs;
- Maintain a safe working environment;
- Sustain the highest levels of professional conduct and customer service maintaining a friendly and approachable demeanor;
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures directed by work orders, peers and/or supervisor to conduct preventative maintenance and repairs; and
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma;
- Experience in general facilities maintenance preferred but not required;
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and lift loads of 50 pounds;
- Must be able to stand and/or bend frequently;
- Ability to work at heights or in confined spaces;
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills and electronic work order system(s);
- Knowledge of the work hazards and applicable safety precautions associated with the area of work assignments;
- Working knowledge of hand tools;
- Knowledge of plumbing and associated skills;
- Knowledge of electrical systems and devices; and
- HVAC training and / or certifications; preferred.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and handle routine decisions in accordance with policy and within deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, organize workload and set priorities;
- Ability to act as lead on projects, guides and trains other maintenance staff as needed, keeps track of status, budget and impact to other employees. Keeps supervisor and Facilities leadership informed throughout;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High degree of critical thinking and problem-solving skills; and
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with others.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Winner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018
- Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine
- Eagle Award winner - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships
What to Expect Next
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.