Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Internship with Mid-Ohio Foodbank
at Mid-Ohio Foodbank
- 24-Jul-2019 (EST)
- Grove City, OH, USA
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Intern
STATUS: Part-Time (TBD 2019)
REPORTS TO: Director, Human Resources
SUMMARY: The HR Intern will partner with the HR Team on a wide range of projects related to: recruiting, employee benefits, wellness programming and initiatives, projects, and more.
- Assist in the development of our company wellness programs and plans wellness-focused events/initiatives
- Create materials and correspondence for departmental communications
- Assist with the recruitment effort for MOF team members including screening, scheduling, tracking and communications
- Enter training and performance records into our HRIS
- Assist in coordination of annual Open Enrollment for benefits
- Prepare materials for new hire orientation, interviews, and other departmental meetings
- Maintain a database to track wellness activity participation
- Assist with filing as needed
- Participates in special projects and other duties as requested
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Education: High School Diploma/GED Required. Students should be pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
Skills & Experiences:
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to represent Mid-Ohio Foodbank with professionalism when interacting stakeholders
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to the principal and essential function of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some associates assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Compensation: This internship is unpaid but can be used to obtain college credit. If planning to receive credit, students are responsible for coordinating with their college to bring the appropriate paperwork.