MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Manager - Steubenville
at MPW Industrial Services
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling all branch operations. Additionally, this position will be accountable for delivering and maintaining high standards of customer service through both sales efforts and business operations.
- Promote and provide a safe environment for all employees.
- Ensures Branch Human Resource Functions are maintained to include, employee development, performance appraisals, coordinates branch hiring and firing, works with corporate staff to maintain company policies and best practices.
- Ensures financial control and statistical accountability to include, directing and controlling expenditures, both impressed funds and capital items, researching and compiling competitive market information and total P & L accountability.
- Ensures the development and continuation of the sales function to include, pricing and bidding of projects, market penetration and branch growth, follow up with existing customers and makes direct sales calls as necessary.
- Manages and directs the Operations Manager’s responsibilities of overseeing operational activities including: directing personnel on specific job sites, trouble shooting equipment operations problems, oversees scheduling of manpower and equipment, and ensures company standards of quality are met and accountable for all jobs.
- Maintains frequent visits and interaction with jobsites, employees and customers.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- This position is called upon to plan both manpower and equipment in a twenty-four hour emergency response service organization, hence must be good at scheduling and balancing workloads.
- Maintains high equipment standards and programs while maintaining safety, cost effectiveness and quality.
- This position is responsible for manpower, equipment and customer relations in multiple, geographically dispersed locations.
- Due to the nature of the business, long non-traditional hours are required as a regular part of the job.
- Has the authority to make unsupervised decisions consistent with the scope of responsibilities.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management or related field.
- Specific systems exposure in an industrial environment could include:
- Background in Industrial System Technology or Chemical Engineering.
- Specific multi-tasking and project management experience.
- Knowledge of Industrial equipment operations and understanding of mechanical concepts and applications.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication.
- 4-6 years of experience in an Industrial Environment such as Pulp and Paper, Manufacturing, Automotive, and/or Steel.
- 5-7 years of Supervisory capacity with direct responsibility for human relations issues.
- Power Generation Processors, Steel Mills, Pulp and Paper Mills and a variety of manufacturing facilities preferred.