National Church Residences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at National Church Residences
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Address
- National Church Residences
Under the supervision of the Director of Financial Planning and Analyst, assumes responsibility for providing financial reporting, analytics and support to operational and senior leadership for the National Church Residences Senior Ser-vices Division under the general supervision of the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
The position will be located the corporate office in Upper Arlington, OH.
- Leads the budget process for the Senior Living and Senior Services companies. Works with the operational leadership to develop the annual budget templates, assumptions and Communications to National Church Residences Senior Leadership.
- Prepares monthly financial analysis and reports in support of the business lines within Senior Living and Senior Services. Works closely with operational leadership on identifying causes of variances or trends and communication with Senior Leadership Prepares senior level review materials for the division.
- Prepares analysis to compare results and trends with competitors, industry benchmarks or other applicable data. Works with management to create internal benchmarking reports.
- Prepares or assists with consolidated reporting such as Divisional P&L \ Balance Sheet, functional roll-ups like Marketing or Culinary departments, Days in AR etc…
- Financial lead on projects such as long-term forecasts, working with operational leadership on improvement opportunities and assisting with the analysis of potential new or expanded services and locations.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of financial reports structure.
- Supports bank reporting and debt covenant calculations. Responsible for forecasting the quarterly covenant calculations to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach and “can-do” attitude..
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences’ Employee Information Guide (EIG), the Code of Conduct, as well as any facility handbook, including but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for the residents/clients, their families and the staff. Reports all complaints made by residents/clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
- Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
- . Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or a business related field
Experience: Requires 0-2 years related experience, preferably in the health care industry.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web. Strong Microsoft Excel skills are a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.