Nidec Minster Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Nidec Minster Corporation
- Minster, OH, USA
- Full Time
Based in Minster, Ohio, Nidec Press & Automation is a world class supplier of equipment and services for the material forming industry. Nidec Minster presses and material handling equipment are in production in more than 87 countries around the world. A reputation for extreme quality and rugged dependability makes Nidec Press & Automation the obvious choice of leading-edge, productive stampers the world over.
Nidec Press & Automation is currently seeking an Applications Specialist to be a part of our Aftermarket Sales Group. The basic function of this position is to build a relationship with and provide technical information to current and potential customers and assist them in determining their needs for the purchase of repair parts and other services. This technical sales role will require high quality customer service.
- Selling Aftermarket products primarily, repair parts
- Interpret customers' needs, and assist in determining parts required and advise of new design modifications and technical data
- Process quotation requests and sales orders, including those requiring engineering
- Assist Minster servicemen, service dept., sales, & engineering with requirements needed to fulfill customer needs
- Supporting other Sales professionals as needed
- Recognizing and referring cross-sell opportunities
- Participate on the emergency response team to fulfill customer requirements after normal working hours, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in the metal forming industry such as tool and die, manufacturing engineering, maintenance and the like would be helpful
- An Associate or Bachelor's degree in technical discipline is preferred, but not required.
- An understanding of press room products such as presses, feeds and related equipment would be beneficial.
- Successful sales experience in a technical sales-goal environment with defined goals and accountabilities where you met or exceeded those goals
- Skilled in optimizing sales opportunities to existing and new customers
- Ability to generate new business by outbound calling and by reaching out to existing customer base
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products.
- Careful attention to detail and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with exceptional influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with customers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to derive innovative solutions.
- Ability to establish credibility quickly with customers
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Experience in project management
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent critical-thinking, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Liaising with customers to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
If you meet these requirements and have interest in the position, please apply at www.minsterjobs.com
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, M/F/D/V
Nidec Minster Corporation will not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to Nidec Minster Corporation job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Preapproval from the Nidec Minster Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Nidec Talent Acquisition team.