NTT America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Presales Cloud Solution Architect
at NTT America, Inc.
If you need assistance applying, please email our careers department
or contact Zulema Peraza, Human Resources 703-773-6318
Home Office Location:
The Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE), is an organization that is focused on leading the standardization and development of Cloud services. Our mission is to simplify delivery across multiple geographic regions and to provide innovative cost-effective platforms to our customers. The Presales Cloud Solution Architect will be responsible for the oversight and solution governance of complex client delivery engagements in a deal desk environment positioning and promoting the CCoE product portfolio. The Presales Cloud Solution Architect will support both sales and presales organizations with designing and pricing of Private and Hybrid Cloud Solutions based on CCoE defined blueprint methodology. This role will primarily focus on supporting US sales and presales teams; however, as part of a global virtual team the role will also provide additional support for global deals. The position will work closely with the Regional Owner for the CCoE in the US to help report on the sales pipeline, revenue and the profitability of deals sold in the US Region. Lastly, the Presales Cloud Solution Architect will liaise with the with the product, delivery and engineering teams to act as a bridge between sales and delivery to ensure end-to-end oversight and support for a given deal.
- Technical qualification for opportunities in partnership with in-country/affiliate sales and presales teams.
- Create basic product policy for opportunities and decide which services are available and where & when to utilize them.
- Support affiliate presales teams to produce innovative & realizable designs using existing products and blueprints evaluating any bespoke elements to the design.
- Enhance and promote cloud factory rules and process for presales engagement.
- Promote CCoE services both to sales teams and customers.
- Participate in customer workshops that will assist the opportunity team to develop the most effective solution within the available NTT CCoE portfolio.
- Price proposed private/hybrid cloud solutions based on all internal and external cost elements.
- Support the Delivery and Project Management teams when solutions are developed for customers
- Support regional owner to produce sales reporting including pipeline and deal review for the US region.
- Collaborate with the global virtual team and support any global engagements.
- Provide customer feedback to Products team to help evolve and enhance the CCoE product portfolio.
- Build strong relationships and influence with the in-country pre-sales and sales teams.
- Both national and international travel will be required.
- Extensive experience architecting and implementing large scale cloud solutions in a customer facing environment.
- An appreciation of the current cloud and managed services market with knowledge of the key benefits and features available.
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of business that drive revenue and profitability.
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop these into specific technical attributes (ROI, TCO, RPO, RTO, IOPS, TPS).
- Understanding of commercial matters and the ability to price solutions.
- Experience working with delivery teams that support the creation and optimization of delivery plans.
- Effective relationship building with both key external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time and resources effectively.
- Listen to customers’ needs to understand their concerns and business priorities.
- Broad technical expertise combined with business acumen and strong consulting skills.
- Capability to work independently.
- A team player with exemplary soft skills driving the desire to win and satisfy the customer.
- Expertise in designing multi-site application replication and fail-over solutions.
- Mastery of both single and multi-tenanted VMware product sets.
- Experience in designing Public Cloud Infrastructures for Hybrid Cloud solutions including Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Strong understanding of LAN design, both switching and routing.
- Design principles of WAN topologies and routing.
- L4-7 Load balancing and application acceleration (preferably NetScaler or F5).
- DAS, SAN, NAS Storage technologies (Preferably NetApp or EMC).
- Perimeter security design (logical/Physical segregation, FW policy, IPS/IDS, SIEM).
- Working knowledge of PCI standards.
- Microsoft Office and Visio.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, parental status, Pregnancy or maternity status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status or reassignment, veteran's status, political affiliation, age or disability. Or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or local law.
NTT America is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.