Oregon City Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lawn/Maintenance - Student Internship
at Oregon City Schools
Openings as of 9/19/2019
- Lawn/Maintenance - Student Internship JobID: 419
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
- Must be enrolled and in good standing in a Career Technical Program at Clay High School
- Have knowledge of operational function of equipment and tools and have mechanical ability
- Ability to perform with minimum supervision
- Have technical training and/or actual experience
- Must be physically able to do heavy lifting and other strenuous work associated with grounds maintenance.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must maintain highest level of professionalism while representing Oregon City Schools, Clay High School and their Career Technical Program
Reports to: Facilities Supervisor or designee
Position: Lawn/Maintenance - Student Internship
Hours: based on student availability Monday – Friday during school year
7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday during summer break
Hours will be adjusted as needed based on district needs
Terms of Employment: Work schedule will be weather dependent and directed by Facilities Supervisor or designee. Extra time must be approved by Facilities Supervisor or designee in advance.
Salary: $8.55 per hour for first year. $9.05 per hour for second year.