Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
at Premier Health
Job Reference #: 049100
FT / DAYS/ 80 hours per pay
Summary of Position
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for general clinical and procedural patient care under the direction and direct supervision of the center's physicians or practice manager.
Nature and Scope
The Licensed Practical Nurse works under the direct supervision of the physician and/or provider. A patient base of 1,000 to 3,000 patients is served and 20-50 patients are seen each day; resulting referrals, correspondence, reports, and phone calls are handled.
- Associates degree and completion of a practical nursing program and pharmacology program and maintains current state licensure with CNE requirements.
- Prior experience in ambulatory health care facility preferred.
- Ability to learn related center tasks and be of assistance to management and physicians.
- Self-motivated to achieve the highest patient care and customer service standards.
- CPR certified within the first 3 months of employment.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Familiarity with the EPIC EMR is strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of HIPAA law.