Sally Beauty Holdings I
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
1st Shift Sunday - Wednesday Maintenance Tech
at Sally Beauty Holdings I
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is a global distributor and retailer offering professional beauty products to both retail consumers and salon professionals. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through over 4,828 stores, including approximately 181 franchised units, throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Chile, France, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Peru.
We are currently searching for a Maintenance Technician to join our 1st Shift Columbus team. As a Maintenance Technician, we want you to bring your leadership, talents and experience to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. We believe that our success is based primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members to bring the Beauty world to our customers
This position performs maintenance and repair on all aspect of the facility including but not limited to conveyors, forklifts, industrial batteries, building electrical up to 480VAC, plumbing, basic carpentry and general building maintenance. Also, assists the Maintenance Manager and coordinates production to resolve equipment issues, p.m. scheduling, making equipment improvements as necessary.
- Performs preventative maintenance & repair on all facility equipment such as conveyors, forklifts, industrial batteries, carton sealers, dock levelers and dock doors, shrink wrap machines, printers, HVAC equipment, hydraulic Pneumatic, building plumbing & electrical, etc. in an efficient and proper manner.
- Handles daily routine of changing, watering, and charging of facility forklift batteries and daily cardboard baler maintenance-tie, takeout and cleanup.
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly and yearly routine inspection on all facility safety and fire suppression system such as fire pump, fire sprinkler system, alarm monitoring system, fire extinguishers, eyewash stations, racking, fall protection equipment, equipment checklist, etc. in an efficient and proper manner. Troubleshoots to diagnose source of failure
- Assists the Maintenance Manager with repairs, preventative maintenance scheduling, parts inventory and purchases and projects as required.
- Maintains a safe work environment, perform job functions safely and reports any potential job hazards to management. Maintains good housekeeping practices in assigned areas.
- Performs all other duties as requested by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus technical trade school preferred
- Minimum 5 years maintenance mechanic experience required
- Mechanically inclined skills with intermediate electronic/electrical knowledge of hand and power tools, and general building maintenance in the areas of plumbing, painting and carpentry
- Computer knowledge and warehouse management systems knowledge preferred
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Applications are being accepted at www.sallybeauty.com. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.