State Industrial Products Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at State Industrial Products Inc
- Job ID
- # Positions
The Marketing Coordinator is a key liaison between the assigned business unit sales force and the corporate marketing department. The Marketing Coordinator develops training and marketing content and programs for the assigned business unit. This position develops appropriate web content and provides web site administration for the assigned business unit.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Maintain current insight into your assigned business unit sales needs through data analysis and regular field experience.
- Advocate for the marketing and training needs of the assigned business unit.
- Coordinate training and marketing needs and resources with marketing management.
- Support and develop sales training content to maximize sales performance.
- Design and develop customer-facing sales and marketing materials.
- Coordinate sales management meeting content.
- Optimize and maintain the business unit web presence.
- Recommend and support the development and maintenance of sales enablement tools.
- Manage social media channels for the assigned business unit.
The successful Marketing Coordinator candidate will be:
- Able to manage time effectively in a relatively independent team environment.
- Able to travel up to 30% of time throughout the United States and Canada.
- Able to write and edit effective business and marketing documents.
- Able to present in front of small and large groups.
- Able to utilize Microsoft Office software and State specific software and apps.
- Able to utilize current CMS system for website maintenance.
- Able to report and interpret business unit sales trends.
- Able to create content and post according to policy to social media.
For this position we require a Bachelor’s Degree and at least one year of sales or marketing experience. Course work in marketing, communications and the sciences is preferred. Experience in a B2B environment preferred. Experience with web site maintenance and social media management preferred.
Perks and benefits of working at State:
•Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
•Paid vacation and holidays
•Health and wellness benefits and incentives
•Paid bonus opportunities
•24/7 Fitness Center
•Free “Workout Wednesdays” with a fitness trainer
•Dry cleaning service
•Car wash and detailing service available
•Paid volunteer hours
What it means to work at State:
•Over 105+ years in business with continual growth
•Family-owned since 1911
•700+ employees throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Canada
•Ten-time North Coast 99 winner
•Quarterly business reviews
•Annual company-wide meetings
•Proud “Make-a-Wish” partner!
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet
*Non-smokers only required*