State Industrial Products Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at State Industrial Products Inc
- Job ID
- # Positions
Do you love to interact and talk with people? Does traveling excite you? Can you become a product expert and then go out and sell it? Then this is the job for you!
The Marketing Specialist role is designed to support our outside sales team with his/her product expertise. This position requires extensive travel, working directly with our outside sales representatives located throughout North America. This entry-level position requires no prior experience; extensive training will be provided.
• Achieve an in-depth understanding of assigned products and programs.
• Demonstrate and teach effective sales approaches for assigned products or programs.
• Train and support sales force in selling assigned products and programs. Training may be one-on-one or in a group setting. Customer calls in partnership with sales reps will be required to demonstrate and transfer skills.
• Assist in the overall marketing of assigned product lines and programs.
• Assist in identifying the products and support materials required to train sales representatives and gain mind share. Partner with others in the marketing department as needed to create the materials and programs.
• Measure effectiveness through the product line or program sales results.
• Use established criteria to identify sales representatives to work with, and managers who can support their development.
• Communicate effectively between all levels of management regarding sales projects.
• Complete special projects as required to facilitate the success of the company’s strategy.
• Understand and support the ISO 9002 and ISO 14000 systems.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Course work or major in sciences, marketing, communications or business preferred.
• Ability to travel up to 75% of time. Valid driver’s license required.
• Ability to demonstrate effective selling techniques in a field environment.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Comfortable working independently and in a team atmosphere.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Access preferred.
• Must enjoy working with people and operating in a sales environment.
• Ability to lift at least 25lbs.
*State Industrial Products is a non-smoking facility*
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet