Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst - Full Time
at Steward Health Care System
Responsible to Steward Health Care for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to Corporate Finance for program analysis and evaluation. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Evaluates program operations and makes recommendations for improved profitability and efficiency.
- Evaluates capital expenditure proposals against ROI criteria and makes recommendation of acceptance.
- Builds and maintains system profitability models.
- Assists with implementation and maintenance of productivity efficiency systems.
- Independently analyzes and executes project information and requests made by executive staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or related degree required. Master’s degree in business administration / CPA preferred. Previous experience within healthcare finance management required. Requires 1-3+ years’ experience on this or related jobs within a hospital or healthcare facility to develop the judgement necessary to make appropriate decisions.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
None required for this position.