Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Banking Relationship Manager
- Business Lending
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
At Telhio, we believe proud, valued employees create proud, valued members. We are currently seeking a Business Banking Relationship Manager to join our Business Services department in either our Columbus or our Cincinnati Region.
This position will be Responsible for selling and servicing business products including merchant services, business credit cards, ancillary services and loan originations as needed. A complete understanding of all loan accounts and operational procedures is essential. The Business Banking Relationship Manager must be highly organized and detail oriented. Written and verbal communication skills are essential along with the ability to work under pressure within a deadline driven environment. Must be able to work independently with little supervision. Train and update retail teams on business services products and procedures.
- Review loan applications and forward to Underwriter within 24 hours
- Reviews loan application information for completeness
- Submit the loan file to credit analyst
- Prospect and close merchant service leads
- Prepare reports for the board and Chief Sales Officer
- Teamwork - Contributes toward achieving Underwriting Teams Objectives through activities such as: being the "voice" of Telhio (positive image), answering questions, efficient and accurate transactions, informing Sales Team about other related products and services, assisting other department team members when needed
- Compliance with all applicable Telhio policies and procedures (internal controls) and Federal, State and Local regulations applicable
- Stay up to date on all regulations applicable to job responsibilities
- Knowledge of SBA Standard Operations Procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned or required to ensure member service standards are met
- A high school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Must possess good oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills are necessary.
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Word skills.
- Professional demeanor and dress required.
- Previous banking experience required.
- Telhio applicants must be able to pass a background check including: Credit, Drug Screen, Bondability, & Criminal Background.
Telhio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We believe our greatest competitive advantage in our industry is our team plain and simple. And, we believe that as we help individuals build their capabilities, we are building a better team.
We are committed to developing a pathway of growth for our employees that provides opportunity for a career not just a job where you can develop your skills and be promoted from within.
We are committed to providing a professional environment where you will feel valued and recognized for your contributions. Where you will be challenged to become your best self. Where you will have fun working with other like-minded professionals. We look for professionals who take pride in themselves and their work, who are sales-oriented with kindness as a core value, and who are looking for more in their daily work than punching a clock. We believe work and life should be balanced and that we should all support each other in this effort.
Our mission is to serve our members' financial needs to create a stronger community and we have been fulfilling this mission as a locally directed and operated credit union since 1934. Join our team and you will not only find the pathway of growth you may be looking for, but you'll be helping to make the Central Ohio community better and stronger, too.