Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lending Center Manager
- Lending Operations
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Telhio is a full service credit union offering our members online banking, mobile apps, savings accounts, mortgages, and auto loans. The credit union philosophy is helping people versus making a profit, earnings are returned to the member-owners as higher savings rates, lower loan rates, lower fees, more convenient locations, new services, dividends, and more.
We are currently looking for an experienced Lending Center Manager that can support loan growth and member retention by providing extraordinary service and leadership to our membership, community and team.
The Lending Center Manager under the direction of the VP of Sales, is the leader of the Lending Consultants team. They ensure that their team creates and maintains a welcoming friendly environment at all times. They ensure that their team is providing members with loan solution products and services to best suit our members needs by building lasting relationships. They leverage and review key measurements on a daily basis and ensure that all member service standards and corporate objectives are met. They assist with escalated member service issues related to lending and talk with the members in search of a resolution. They also uphold and embody Telhio's Core Values of caring, commitment and integrity.
- Lead the department of Lending Consultants to generate loan income and ancillary fees
- Scheduling lending consultants to make sure appropriate staffing is available to assist member volume
- Track and Add calculated incentive to Time Cards
- Collaborate with VP of Sales and Training to ensure that they are current on all compliance and sales training to support their role
- Will ensure that the LC's are collaborating with all departments including but not limited to underwriting, processing and branches.
- Coaches / Problem Solves with LC's and Branch Lending personnel
- Make Consumer Loans and Home Equity Loans (HELOC)
- Sell Loan Support Products and Visa's
- Comply with all applicable Telhio policies and procedures (internal controls) and Federal, State and Local regulations applicable
- Knowledge of Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Knowledge of common Loan Policy, Products & Services
- Knowledge of Process Procedures
- Experience leading, managing and developing a team
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Listening to and Reading people
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate computer terminal and calculator
- MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Knowledge of all consumer loan products
- 1 year of lending experience minimum
- Knowledge of regulations, policies and procedures
- Telhio applicants must be able to pass a background check including: Credit, Drug Screen, Bondability, & Criminal Background
- Must have a valid/unexpired driver's license
We provide Health, Dental, Vision Disability, & Life insurance, complemented by free gym memberships for employees enrolled in our Health insurance. We offer a 5% matching, immediately vested 401(k) plan. Our generous schedule for paid holidays, vacation and personal time allow you the flexibility you need to maintain work-life balance; and we also offer employee training and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you will need to have good manual dexterity as well as speaking and hearing ability. This position requires sitting; some reaching; standing; some stooping or kneeling. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. It is expected that the employee will read, compile, compute and record numerical and statistical data. Must drive occasionally.
Telhio is an equal opportunity employer