Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Warehouse Associate
at Tosoh SMD
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1064032
- 25-Apr-2019 (EST)
- Tosoh Bioscience LLC
- Grove City, OH, USA
- Full Time
TEMPORARY WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Duties and Responsibilities:
Fill Customer Orders
- Pick product for orders following standard procedures.
- Prepare product for shipping. This includes packaging, skidding, and/or wrapping containers for shipment.
- Process shipment with carriers, including UPS, Fed-X, trucking companies and others.
- Update computer system with shipment details.
- Label and box products according to standard procedure. Note that attention to detail is critical.
- Receive and verify incoming products.
- Stock inventory items.
- Inspect, rotate, and verify inventory levels.
- Conduct weekly cycle counts.
- Conduct annual physical inventory count.
- Complete receiving paperwork.
General Warehouse Duties
- Maintain daily housekeeping and organization of the warehouse space.
- Run weekly cycle counting reports on MAS500.
- Backup other areas, as needed.
- A minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent, is required.
- The ability to lift, move, and handle products and packages weighing up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and approximately 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Versatility, accuracy, and excellent attention to details.
- Basic computer literacy and the ability to accurately perform data entry and send emails.
- Ability to read and write English words, simple sentences and numbers on documents so orders can be fulfilled.
- Basic mathematic skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.