Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support Engineer- Semiconductor
at Tosoh SMD
- 22-Aug-2019 to 21-Oct-2019 (EST)
- Tosoh SMD Inc.
- Grove City, OH, USA
- Full Time
Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a global leader in semiconductor materials for the electronics, aeronautical and medical industries. Our superior products help our customers introduce new cutting-edge technologies that make our lives easier and move us into the future. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and materials laboratory located in Grove City, OH manages the entire life cycle of all our products including supply chain development, research and development, manufacturing, testing and distribution.
Our innovative and devoted team of scientist, engineers, metallurgical experts, manufacturers and managers continuously collaborate and strategize to improve and create new materials for a wide range of our customer's semiconductor needs ranging from computer chips to supporting artificial intelligence. As one of over 100 Tosoh Corporation's family of companies our motto is "We Make the Material That Makes Your Devices Work".
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct customer support for technical issues.
- Support the sales team with product questions.
- Lead cross-functional teams for troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Perform investigative analysis.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data.
- Summarize work in reports and presentations.
- Other related duties.
- At minimum, a BS degree required. Degree in engineering preferred.
- Experience with product development, technical sales, or technical product support preferred.
- Understanding of product development, engineering processes, and manufacturing processes required.
- Experience with or understanding of thin film processes (semiconductor, FPD, solar) and/or PVD systems strongly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate across organizational and cultural boundaries.
- Ability to quickly and effectively assess, evaluate, and communicate product / process requirements and technical issues, including the ability to deliver high level presentations internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively motivate, facilitate, and direct the activities of individuals and project teams.
- Excellent organizational and resource management skills.
- Ability to travel on a frequent and extended basis, domestically and internationally, sometimes with little notice. Up to 15% at times.
Tosoh SMD, Inc. (Grove City, OH) employees enjoy a lucrative benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, various savings plans, extensive vacation pay, retirement package, competitive salary, bonuses, and an amazing work-life balance.
TSMD is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disability.
Visit us at www.tosoh.com