Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Tranzonic Companies is searching for a Financial /Sales Analyst candidate to join our Finance & Accounting team. This person is responsible for providing routine and ad-hoc financial and operational analysis and reporting to support company management and business units.
WORK ROLE QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong user of SQL, Access, and Business Intelligence tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
WORK ROLE EDUCATION/TRAINING/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field
- One to two years of finance/accounting experience with a focus on analytics
WORK ROLE PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing and analyzing sales reports to drive margin improvements
- Calculation of sales commissions for entire sales force
- Maintaining / Administering sales territories, goals, performance metrics to ensure timely and accurate commissions and performance reporting
- Calculation of commissions paid to external reps and buying groups
- Assist in auditing and maintaining an accurate Data Warehouse
- Administering a multitude of rebate programs, and ensuring timely and accurate payment and accruing of rebates
- Assist where appropriate with auditing controls and procedures of rebates
- Ad hoc analysis to support various product lines
WORK ROLE SUPERVISION:
This work role reports to the Controller and does not supervise any team members. This person will require limited daily supervision; supervision largely consists of setting objectives, facilitating progress on primary and back-up responsibilities.
WORK ROLE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Dexterity: Ability to make small movements such as typing, picking up small object, or pinching items together.
- Communicating: Especially where one must frequently give and receive detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Repetitive Motions: Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Average Visual Abilities: Average, Ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
- Physical Strength: Sedentary work; sitting most of the time. Exerts up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally.
- Must be physically and mentally able to work your required shift.
WORK ROLE MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instruction and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
Language Ability: Ability to write and communicate in complex sentences using good vocabulary.
IN RETURN, TRANZONIC OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards exceptional talent.
- Be a part of a family culture where you get personalized training and attention and are not treated like just another number.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and prescription drug insurance
- 401(k) with company match, Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Great rapport and coaching
An Equal Opportunity Employer | E-Verify Participant | AAP & VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Tranzonic is a proud Government Contractor! This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.