Trilogy Health Services, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trilogy Health Services, LLC.
- Full-Time & Part-Time
- 1st & 2nd Shift
- Location : Address
- 3291 Northpointe Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
We are a dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility with an opportunity available for an experienced, compassionate and dynamic Dietary Aide.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Dietary Aide:
- Serving meals to the residents of our health care campus
- Assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures)
- Setting up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed
- Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
- Distributing/collecting menus as necessary and preparing/delivering snacks and meals as instructed
The Oaks at Northpointe is currently seeking candidates for Full Time, Part Time and Weekend Warrior Dietary Aides.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a restaurant setting
- Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
- Working knowledge of sanitary practices related to food handling
- Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
- Able to operate kitchen equipment as instructed
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.