Trilogy Health Services, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Pharmacy Technician- Dispensing
at Trilogy Health Services, LLC.
- # of Openings
- 1st & 2nd Shift
- Health Care
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Paid vacation (plus 6 paid holidays)
- Generous Benefits
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies
- And much more!
- Manages and oversees daily workflow.
- Leads Dispensing Department team members.
- Organizes training for all Dispensing Department team members.
- Assists in specific areas of Dispensing when needed.
- Assists with weekly payroll and departmental scheduling/PTO requests.
- Receives written prescription or refill requests. Ensures and verifies that information is complete and accurate.
- Prepacks for the floor bulk medications, fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels.
- Answers telephones, responds to questions or requests. Directs inquires as needed to various departments.
- Maintains proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Assists facilities/departments by answering basic questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Establishes or maintains patient profiles, including lists of medications by individual patients.
- Orders, labels, and counts stock of medications, chemicals, or supplies and enters inventory data into computerized pharmacy systems.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies, verifies quantities against invoices, checks for outdated medications in current inventory and informs supervisor of stock needs and shortages.
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations, according to written prescriptions.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
- Supports location, departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
- Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
- Responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and safety.
- Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
- Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job responsibilities.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
- Technician Certification (required upon hire)
- Previous experience leading a team in the pharmacy setting
- Computer knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Available to work overtime when needed
- Available to work weekends when needed
- Knowledge of medical language and abbreviations
- Detail oriented
- High school diploma or GED
PCA Pharmacy complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
PCA Pharmacy cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo
PCA Pharmacy 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電