Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Parts Specialist
Active Listener. Problem Solver. Service Oriented. It'swhat connects us and we'd like to connect with you too! We are lookingfor you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences for a globallyrecognized automaker as an AutomotiveParts Specialist with TTEC.
We help global brands provide a great experience to theircustomers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded onone guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and morehuman deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle tolife.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us isgoing to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee(or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pacearound here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just becausewe're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionateabout throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrateeach other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professionaldevelopment and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full ofpurpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
· Competitive base pay rate of $19.50 per hour
· Paid training on the latest technology
· Fun, talented, and witty teammates
· Knowledgeable, encouraging, and presentleadership
· Family-friendly environment
· Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
· Diverse and community-minded organization
· Career-growth and lots of learningopportunities for aspiring minds
· And yesall the medical and vacation benefitsyou'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Deliveringamazing experiences brings a smile to your face and is very rewarding. You'lluse your "get it done" attitude, and professional approach to answer in-boundcalls, emails, and other channels from customers. You'll help people everysingle day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs,and answering questions.
On a typical day, you'll:
Answer inbound phone calls, emails and chats from dealerships toresolve questions regarding:
· Parts Identification
· Parts Ordering and Status
· Backordered item ETA
· Order cancelation
· Parts Pricing
· Place outbound phone calls to dealerships tofollow up on recent inquiries
· Grow personally and professionally
· Gain experience and pursue a career
Why You? What You Bring:
Being bold, passionate and real. It's what connects ushere at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an automotive parts specialist
- Thorough knowledge of automobile mechanical and electronic functions
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You've applied, now what? After successfullycompleting the online application, please make your communication lines areopen and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying - it's time to sharethis opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working withfriends (besides us, of course).
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com orsearch #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the globalconversation.
customer care, customer service, csr, customer servicerep, customer service representative, customer service jobs, customer servicecareers, call center, contact center, call support, associate, agent, inbound,outbound, claims, reception, clerk, insurance, collector, receptionist,secretary, great companies to work for, retail, hospitality, restaurant, listof jobs, find job, classified jobs, job career, careers, hourly, job openings,hot jobs, new job, job employment, job fair, career opportunities, best jobs,field, jobs, job, veteran jobs, veteran job, military spouses, active, reserve,national guard, civilian, civilian job, vet, vet jobs, Westlake, Westlake jobs,Westlake job, Jobs in Ohio, jobs in Ohio, jobs in US, bilingual jobs, Frenchbilingual job, auto jobs, automotive technician, auto parts, auto specialist
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employeeshired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, dependingon the location and client program, to successfully pass a drugscreening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.