UNION HOSPITAL DOVER
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at UNION HOSPITAL DOVER
1. Trayline duties.
2. Dishroom duties.
3. Prepare and deliver late trays and nourishments to patient areas.
4. Transport food carts to and from patient areas.
5. General cleaning duties.
6. Deliver and setup food service for special events.
7. Other duties as assigned.
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work inherent in the job.
1. High School Graduate or Equivalent.
2. Good communication skills both written and oral.
3. Prior experience in food/customer service preferred.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to work well with people projecting a positive image for the Hospital.
5. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be able to withstand extreme heat and cold. Must be able to stand
for long periods of time.
6. Ability to work independently and multiple-task oriented.
7. Knowledge and adherence to the Hospital’s I CARE Standards.