Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Eligible for RelocationNo
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success
Worldpay is able to grow rapidly by capitalizing on an array of business opportunities that present varying levels of risk on the part of the company. By being analytical and methodical in the way we approach risk, we can mitigate risk/reward opportunities in a way that anticipates pitfalls to ensure success. Whether it's areas for expansion, or identifying risk with certain clients and partners, being preemptive and proactive in our audit, we will always come out ahead.
The Senior Auditor will need to bring strong leadership, initiative, drive, and an operational/ technology/ regulatory interest to a fast growing, technology based payments industry company to help manage business risk. Responsible for supporting the manager by leading audits and advisory assessments, as well as partnering with other governance, operations, risk, and compliance functions throughout the organization. Assurance and advisory audits will focus on operations technology and processes as well as regulations and governance. Primary responsibilities include managing and leading audit activities in the planning, fieldwork, reporting and wrap-up phases as conducted in accordance with established procedures and standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and conduct operational, integrated, IT, and regulatory audits.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with business and process owners to support the audits and value-added initiatives.
- Develop audit scope and objectives, risk and control assessments, work programs, audit reports, and other deliverables of audit work.
- Execution of all audit activities including planning, fieldwork, workpaper review, reporting, and wrap-up.
- Identify internal controls which mitigate the identified risks and develop effective test strategies. Confirm with process owners and management to ensure all relevant internal controls and risks have been identified.
- Direct the daily progress of fieldwork, informing the manager and management of the audit status.
- Review staff documentation and audit evidence to support the audit objectives providing appropriate and constructive coaching.
- Add value through developing recommendations and action plans to eliminate or mitigate observed risks. Communicate audit findings to the Audit Manager and management on a timely basis.
- Prepare draft reports and other communications.
- Lead, coach, and supervise staff and ensure optimal performance; Provide timely and effective feedback.
- Assist in the design, maintenance and execution of continuous monitoring programs that effectively assess changing risk and the impact on internal controls and planned audit activities.
- Perform the audit in accordance with departmental and professional standards.
- Work in a group/teaming structure and collaborate on a continuous basis to efficiency complete work tasks.
- Obtain an understanding and knowledge of Worldpay as well as the payments industry.
- Identify training needs for self and others to contribute to continued growth, continuous learning, and professional development.
- Participate in departmental initiatives, administrative matters, and special projects as assigned by Audit Managers.
- Utilize data analytics on audits and advisory assessments including communication of results and implications to team members and other throughout the business.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following areas: Business, Systems Information, Accounting, Finance or related degrees and may be accompanied by relevant additional work experience in audit.
- Candidate should possess or be working towards a professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CRCM, or other related professional certification.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.