Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Financial Analyst
Eligible for RelocationNo
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
As Worldpay grows, our need for a skilled and seasoned finance team grows. Being a player in the payments processing industry requires a savvy team of experts who can easily navigate the often complex and sophisticated world of rules and regulations associated with running a large business. By ensuring our finances are clear and compliant, we can monitor and measure our successes and discover new areas for growth.
The Principal Finance Analyst distills technical analysis of the current financial climate and trends in financial performance into reports and recommendations for how the business operates. By gathering, analyzing, preparing and summarizing recommendations based on financial analysis, he/she will be critical in advisement of business moves such as acquisitions, operational forecasting and other financial plans. Worldpay's growth is contingent on finding new avenues to stretch; being well-informed on the financial environment allows us to measure the risk and move forward.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Having wide-range experience, he/she uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Ability to draw on past experience and current data to influence business partners and provide insightful analytics.
- Ability to challenge conclusions and impact business outcomes.
- Extensive knowledge of planning and forecasting with ability to work independently to identify initiatives and recommend actions to business and finance overall.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Ability to produce strategic analysis to proactively identify issues and provide potential actions.
- High level of expertise in planning & forecasting and levers impacting profitability.
- Ability to influence outcomes and business partner decisions (viewed as trusted business advisor) with extensive subject matter expertise.
- Works in larger cross-functional teams with ability to influence senior leaders in Finance and Business.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Advanced degree in finance and relevant experience in planning & forecasting/budgeting required.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of experience and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.