Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VineBrook Homes
- Dayton, OH, USA
- DOE +/-
- Full Time
VineBrook Homes was founded in 2007 and is focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and operating single-family homes as residential rental properties. We own or manage over 4,000 residential properties in 6 states and 8 major Midwestern cities.? Additionally, VineBrook Homes is currently undergoing the next major expansion of its strategy, expecting to drive toward 10,000+ residential properties.
The Collections Clerk is primarily accountable for collecting the maximum amount of delinquent funds from residents, by administering all collection processes and procedures for the most effective collections results.
- Pursue collections on all delinquent accounts (Incoming/outgoing calls and email inquiries) (Meet or beat 1.15% Uncollectable Rent).
- Manage the shared Collections email box and the Conversions in Salesforce (Resident questions and or concerns, and Eviction updates).
- Determine which accounts should be processed for eviction, in accordance with company policy, and file evictions in the Property Management System (Prepare and submit. documentation for Attorneys and appear in court as needed) (Eviction Filings at 1.15% of Managed units and Vacated units at 0.67% of Managed units).
- Keep detailed notes within the Property Management systems for any correspondence made with residents or internal departments.
- Prepare delinquency reporting for collection calls, notice deliveries, property inspections, and eviction filing (Meet or exceed 40% PIF for filed Evictions).
- Generate and prepare correspondence to all Couriers (Notices, Inspections & court date information).
- Provide professionalism to residents and internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned (Achieve 56% on residents paying online).
- Ability to prioritize, must be able to manage multiple responsibilities, and willingness to follow proper policy and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively, via telephone, email, or in person with residents
- Must poses exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be able to analyze ledgers for accuracy and the ability to problem solve quickly.
- Ability to cross train on other tasks as needed, and to provide backup coverage for other. positions within the AR/Collections department.
- Capability to preform general office duties such as filing, answering phones and emails, making outbound calls and routine correspondence.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems, Microsoft office software, and standard office equipment (copiers, calculators, computers).
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year previous experience.
- Data entry skills
- Strong Mathematics
- Exemplary Customer Service skills.
- Experience using accounting software.
- Valid Ohio driver's license.
- Pass a Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Credit, and Criminal Background Check.
We offer industry competitive wages and benefits.? Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities. Each employee must pass a national background check and full panel drug screening.?
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.? We are also a Drug Free Work Place.? Qualified applicants will also be required to pass a drug screening before receiving an offer or beginning employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.?