Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volunteers of America
Tiffin Rehabilitation Center is a "Great Place to Work-Certified organization" as well as a Leading Age Ohio designated Bronze Employer of Choice!
We are looking for a part-time Housekeeper at our Tiffin Rehab Center in Tiffin, OH!
***The hours are 8:00am-4:30pm, 5 days a week***
- Performs defined cleaning procedures, using various chemicals and cleaning agents, supplies and equipment.
- Dusting/polishing and arranging furniture or equipment.
- Mopping and polishing floors.
- Vacuuming carpets and draperies.
- Scouring and sanitizing sinks, toilets, tubs and shower areas.
- Polishing plumbing fixtures.
- Cleaning mirrors, lighting fixtures, doors, carpets and furniture.
- Washing or spot cleaning walls.
- Removing stains and debris from floors, carpets and furniture.
- Removing, transporting and disposing of trash.
- Replenishes paper products, hand soap products and wastebasket liners as needed during routine cleaning procedures.
- Maintains housekeeping cart and utility closets in sanitary and orderly condition.
- Previous institutional housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow procedures, work assignments, instructions, warnings and labels.
- Adequate strength, endurance and coordination to meet the strenuous physical demands of such responsibilities as dusting, mopping, vacuuming and scrubbing.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.