Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - 6p-6a -$5K Bonus
at Volunteers of America
Bethesda Care Center is a premier provider of long-term care, memory support, short-term rehabilitation and end-of-life care in the Fremont community. Bethesda offers a warm, friendly environment where the privacy and wishes of our residents are respected.
~ Sign On Bonus of $5K for this role!
~ Shift Differential - $1 more per hour
We are looking for a Full -Time Night Shift (6p-6a shift) LPN to join our team!
Objective: The LPN role shall perform in accordance with state and local laws and within the guidelines of his/her professional organization.
Our person centered care approach provides a low nurse to patient ratio, which allows you to make a real difference in the lives of those in your community. You will truly provide exceptional cares and clinical outcomes to your residents.
- Role models positive & open communication skills with all staff, customers, guests, residents and families.
- Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding monitoring of vital signs, weights, administration of medications and treatments.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
- Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice. Maintain a current CPR Certification.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Ability to understand residents' charts, doctor's orders, residents' plan of care, medication orders.
- Must possess the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Maintain IV Certification if required in the state of practice.
- Understanding of current Antibiotic Stewardship, Infection Prevention & Infection Control and OSHA guidelines.