Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)-FT (PM)-$5K Sign On Bonus
at Volunteers of America
Our facility believes our mission is to serve our residents, families, employees and our community. We believe work/life balance is important for our employees and as a result we have a philosophy to avoid mandating our staff. We have part time LPN career opportunities. Candidates should have the desire to provide exceptional care in a homelike environment for our residents.
Sign ON Bonus-$5K
Autumnwood is looking for a full time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join the team on the PM Shift!
~Afternoon shift - (2p-10:30p, every other weekend)
We offer a competitive and flexible wage/benefit package including student loan reimbursement. We welcome the opportunity to provide on the job training to new graduates!
Autumnwood is a "Great Place to Work-Certified organization" as well as a Leading Age Ohio designated Bronze employer of choice!
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents' charts, doctor's orders, residents' plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.