Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Woolpert, inc.
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert continues to be certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. Due to our growth, we are seeking an experienced, FAA certified Full Time or Part Time Pilot for our aerial flight operations in Dayton, OH, Denver, CO, or Atlanta GA. A Pilot that embodies flight safety and the willingness to utilize and learn aerial surveying tactics will be an ideal fit.
Responsibilities include operating Cessna twin engine piston aircraft (Cessna 404 / Cessna 401) and Reims F406 carrying crews and equipment, flight planning, coordinating with ATC and ground support personnel and (if qualified and necessary) performing light aircraft maintenance. Extensive travel is required (up to 3-week deployments).
- Previous aerial photography or LiDAR mapping experience required
- A&P Mechanic certification preferred
- The successful candidate will also be an FAA certified Pilot with experience in the operation of twin-engine piston and turbine aircraft.
- Qualified candidates will have a BA/BS and four (4) years related experience, MA/MS and two (2) years related experience, or eight (8) years related experience.
- Additionally, qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2,000 total logged flying hours, including 1,000 hours logged as a commercial/multi-engine/instrument rated pilot in command of multi-engine fixed wing aircraft.
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Willingness to work as a team
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills
- Ability to interact with external clients and internal teams
Woolpert is committed to a vision to become the premier architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, and one of the best companies in the country. It’s a vision we’ve been fine-tuning for decades. It guides our decisions and investments, provides our clients with optimal solutions and offers our employees unrivaled opportunities. Woolpert is recognized as a Great Place to Work by its employees and is America’s fastest-growing AEG firm. With more than a century of experience, close to 1,000 employees and 30 offices, Woolpert supports public, private, federal, and U.S. military clients nationally and around the globe. For more information, visit woolpert.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.