Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Financial Analyst
at Woolpert, inc.
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow we are seeking a Project Financial Analyst in one of our offices located in: Indianapolis, IN, Dayton, OH, Columbus, OH, Fairview Heights, IL, or Atlanta, GA.
The Project Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, and budget support for our growing organization. The Analyst must have a keen attention to detail, analytical capability and take an ownership approach to all tasks. This role supports the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process.
- Works with other Project Financial Analyst to ensure that monthly cost to complete updates are completed as needed and performs monthly revenue/profitability review to ensure consistent and accurate project data and revenue/profit projections.
- Works with other Project Financial Analyst to ensure that Resource Plan reports and NRF reports are incorporated into monthly project review.
- Works with project management and other Project Financial Analyst to review and ensure accurate monthly client billings according to contract terms.
- Monitors unbilled report for potential issues and reports any issues to Project Financial Analyst Team Lead.
- Analyzes, reviews, and monitors MIS reports, automated MIS messaging and communicates trends and potential problems with project management and sector leaders and market directors.
- Reviews collection issues and make direct client contact when applicable when previous collection attempts are unsuccessful. Coordinate with Project Financial Analyst Team Lead to review issues with Sector Leader and Market Director.
- Coordinates with Project Managers to approve subconsultant invoices on their behalf.
- Works with Project Control Specialist to help implementation and maintenance of sector/market goals, KPI’s, project fundamentals and resource planning.
- Educates internal clients on MIS and accounting reports.
- Participates in company-wide initiatives as needed, to include quality assurance and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a BA/BS and six (6) years related experience, MA/MS and four (4) years related experience or eight (8) years related experience.
- Must have proficiency with Accounting Systems and various reports. Deltek Vision experience preferred.
- Candidates with A/E/G experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret complex financial documents.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both internal and external relationships for all essential job functions.
- Must be able to work equally well with all levels of management, clients, and employees.
- Must possess customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Must possess strong conflict resolution skills.
- Must have above-average Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills, with a keen attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through coupled with a sense of urgency.
- Must possess negotiation, conflict management and problem-solving skills.