Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Graphic and Multi Media Designer
at Woolpert, inc.
Woolpert is an international, innovative and rapidly expanding architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, with nearly 1,000 employees and 30 offices in three countries. Woolpert has been certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work® for four consecutive years due to its employee-focused culture, responsive leadership and ability to provide work-life balance.
Because of the firm’s dynamic growth, we are seeking an experienced Graphic and Multimedia Designer to work in our Dayton headquarters at least 3 days a week. This position is primarily responsible for performing graphic design, motion graphics and video-related tasks. This designer will operate audio and video equipment, edit videos, design and animate motion graphics, and develop marketing materials for both digital and print media formats. As part of the Marketing Department, this person will work directly with the Creative Team and marketing managers to ensure impactful, quality materials are produced on time.
- Design, develop and execute Woolpert’s visual identity·
- Create and edit videos, including camera operation, lighting and Adobe Premiere editing software
- Record and edit high-quality audio
- Design and animate motion graphics using Adobe After Effects
- Work with 3D models and animation in various formats
- Design and maintain the Woolpert website and related sites
- Develop print materials—including brochures, sales sheets, booklets, tradeshow signage and client interview pieces
- Perform mounting, printing and booth assembly tasks
Who you’ll be working with:
- Copywriters, public relations experts, fellow graphic and multimedia designers and marketing managers
- Internal clients and subject matter experts within the various business units of Woolpert
- External vendors as needed
- Ability to function efficiently and consistently in a fast-paced environment handling a variety of competing tasks
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art graphic design software
- Ability to work across all levels of management
- Successfully present design concepts to internal clients to drive understanding and advocacy
- Ask clarifying questions to help shape design boundaries of a project
- 3 years professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- 3 years graphic design experience
- General front-end web design experience with HTML, CSS, WordPress or other visual editing platforms
- Ability to understand advanced technical concepts
- A proven portfolio of graphic design, motion graphics and video samples
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills to foster positive internal and external relationships
- Associate’s degree minimum; four-year degree preferred
- Willingness to work at Dayton at our Dayton office at least 3 days a week
All candidates must present a portfolio upon application submission.
Woolpert is committed to a vision to become the premier architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, and one of the best companies in the country. It’s a vision we’ve been fine-tuning for decades. It guides our decisions and investments, provides our clients with optimal solutions and offers our employees unrivaled opportunities. Woolpert is recognized as a Great Place to Work by its employees and is America’s fastest-growing AEG firm. With more than a century of experience, close to 1,000 employees and 30 offices, Woolpert supports public, private, federal, and U.S. military clients nationally and around the globe. For more information, visit woolpert.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Woolpert provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.