Wright-Patt Credit Union Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Coach - Part Time (20 Hours)
at Wright-Patt Credit Union Inc.
We're looking for a member focused team player to join our awesome Greenhills Team.
The Financial Coach (FC) delivers extraordinary service while encouraging members and non-members to choose the Credit Union as their primary financial services provider by proactively building member relationships to help meet their financial needs.
- Consultatively interact with Members to help meet their financial needs, proactively recommend Credit Union products and services, and accurately address members’ service needs. Educate Members on ease of use and convenience services, including PTM technology where applicable, to encourage increased use of the cooperative while building and deepening relationships. (40%)
- Accurately process new accounts and loan requests for new and existing Members and perform maintenance on members’ accounts as requested. (Do it right the first time). Proactively and efficiently, close and disburse approved loans originated in the Member Center Network and/or through alternative delivery channels. (30%)
- Ask open-ended questions to uncover additional opportunities to save Members money and/or time by reviewing accounts and reports, as well as making outbound calls to deepen member relationships. (10%)
- Proactively identify qualified referrals for Members that will save Members time, money and provide a peace of mind. Referrals are primarily to our Mortgage Lending, Member Business Services and Retirement Solutions teams. (10%)
- Assist Members with questions regarding WPCU products and services as well as resolve members’ complaints. (5%)
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as end of day activities, creating requested reports, filing, answering phones, maintaining supplies, operating a cash drawer, etc. (5%)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Some post-secondary education is preferred, as is previous financial services experience.
- Must be able to learn and apply a variety of software applications.
- Existing financial management knowledge is preferred.