Wright-Patt Credit Union Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Experience Representative - Part Time (20 Hours)
at Wright-Patt Credit Union Inc.
The Central Area Pipeline is looking for a part-time partner who is motivated, flexible, and service oriented. You must be willing to travel and be flexible with your schedule. If this sounds like you please apply and become a part of the Central Area Dream Team! Member Centers include Dayton, Kettering, Fairborn, Huber Heights and WPAFB.
Member Experience Representatives (MERs) deliver extraordinary service while accurately and efficiently processing a variety of cash and inquiry transactions for Members while adhering to applicable policies and procedures. MERs proactively suggest appropriate products and services to help Members better manage their financial needs and provide information about the Credit Union, its mission, and its products and services.
- Provide extraordinary member service by being knowledgeable, engaging with Members, making Members feel valued and consistently applying defined service standards. Accurately process transactions for Members, including but not limited to, cashing checks, receiving deposits and payments, processing withdrawals, conducting information inquiries, processing credit card advances, processing transactions from night depository, etc. (60%)
- Listen actively to fully understand and answer members’ questions/concerns, and offer guidance to appropriate products and services. Proactively identify and make appropriate qualified referrals for Members that will save Members time, money and/or provide peace of mind. Look for ways to enhance members’ relationships by building trust and confidence. (15%)
- Follow applicable security, member identification, and fraud prevention policies, procedures and practices (15%)
- Balance assigned cash drawer during and at the end of each work day. (5%)
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as end of day activities, filing, answering phones, maintaining supplies, etc. (5%)
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some post-secondary education is preferred.
- Must be able to learn and apply a variety of software applications.
- Must have accurate keyboarding skills.
- Prior experience in a retail service environment to include cash handling and member service preferred.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the Partner is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The Partner is frequently required to walk and sit. The Partner is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The Partner must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.