Wright-Patt Credit Union Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Experience Representative
at Wright-Patt Credit Union Inc.
Personal Experience Representative - Part Time (20 Hours) Position requires an availability of Monday thru Friday 3:15pm to 7:15pm and Saturday 10:15am to 2:15pm
Personal Experience Representatives (PERs) deliver extraordinary service while processing accurately and efficiently a variety of transactions and inquiries remotely for member-owners, adhering to applicable policies and procedures and display the ability to solve a wide range of problems, think, reason and learn. PERs proactively suggest appropriate products and services to help member-owners better manage their financial needs.
- Provide extraordinary service by being knowledgeable, engaging with members, making members feel valued and consistently apply defined service standards. Process accurately and efficiently a variety of transactions via remote technology for member-owners; including, but not limited to: identifying and responding to account inquires and questions, processing payments, (including ACH, and transfers), handling card service inquires and requests, reviewing check holds and releasing holds within defined parameters, account maintenance, etc. Demonstrate a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems with varying degrees of complexity. (60%)
- Follow applicable security, member identification, and fraud prevention policies, procedures and practices. Assure member verification is handled according to WPCU policies for all transactions. (25%)
- Understand and answer members’ questions and concerns by actively listening and offering guidance to appropriate products and services. Identify and make appropriate referrals for member-owners that will result in members saving better, borrowing smarter and learning a lot. Look for ways to enhance members’ relationships by building trust and confidence. (10%)
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as end of day activities, filing, answering phones, maintaining supplies, supporting Member Help Center, as requested, etc. (5%)
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Some secondary education preferred.
- Prior experience in a retail service environment or teller/cashier experience is preferred.
- Must be able to handle high volume transactions in a fast paced video banking environment.
- Must be comfortable, professional and friendly on camera.
- MER-C level or higher preferred, if not at MER-C level must stratify within 180 days.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn and use a variety of software applications such as Microsoft Office, UGenius (Video Banking) and the Credit Union’s core processing systems.
- Ability to multi-task by operating multiple monitors and software systems at the same time.
- Must have accurate keyboarding skills.